SEO techniques are good business insurance
Posted by Green Genie SEO ( Their site )
SEO is an attempt to increase the volume and quality of a website’s traffic from search engine search through various techniques. In other words, SEO is a strategy that can be done by web developers to make their site easy to find in search-engine searches resulting in a hit or a high ranking. Naturally the earlier the sequence of a site generated on a search engine or a high ranking engine of a site in search results, the more internet users will visit our site.
SEO techniques are divided into two techniques on page and off page techniques. On page SEO technique always done by arranging from within the website or blog, such as maximizing keywords and descriptions to be more easily touched by search engines While off page technique is the utilization of space outside the blog. This method is very effective to boost the popularity of a blog
Onpage SEO techniques:
Some basic principles of optimization with onpage are:
1. Organize HTML meta, such as creating a correlation between keywords, descriptions, and content.
2. Pay attention to the title of the article each time we post the article. The title of the article is very influential on the search process on search engines.
3. Pay attention to every word in the meaning of the gel. In the contents of the article, we can do onpage SEO by reproduce words that are close to or equal to the keywords we have.
4. Search the first paragraph of the first paragraph able to include keywords and blog description.
5. Provides unique code on some HTML tags.
6. Provide keywords in link tags.
7. Enter keywords in the image. Each time you upload an image in an article, we should put the keyword between two quotes (“”) after alt text. This is due to an image is not able to be recognized by search engines, for that we enter the keyword on alt to support onpage SEO techniques that we do.
To support the activities of onpage SEO techniques, we can take advantage of google analystic facilities to determine the level of traffic density of our website or blog. By using google analystic we can create a repo about website or blog traffic in terms of day, week, or monthly. To get this facility from Google, before we have to register first.
1. Go to google analytics address at https://www.google.com/analytics If you have difficulty in the language you use. You can choose the language settings in Indonesian in the top right corner of this webpage.
2. Click Sign Up Now if you do not already have an account in Google Analystic.
3. Enter your email address and password to open a new account on google analystic. Then click Sign In.
4. Click Sign Up to continue registration.
5. Enter your web URL address, then set the State or Local Time Zone with Indonesia then Continue.
6. Fill in your data, and click Continue.
7. Check the consent form below as a condition of your compliance with Google analystic rules.
8. Then click create a new account, so you can log in to google analystics.
9. After entering a new page on this page you are required to put the HTML script on your website or blog. Do not click the finish that is below the HTML script form, but go kea kun blogger first. Copy the script first.
10. Enter your Blogger kea kun and select your HTML edit page.
11. Then look for code You can use Ctrl + F facility to make search easier. Then copy the existing HTML code on the Google Analytics page and paste the code above code on the Edit HTML page of your Blogger account.